Rocket Spanish: Review
Rocket Spanish is a "learn Spanish" audio course, well-known for giving you a
good start in conversational Spanish. It comes with a variety of useful add-ons, but I'd say that the heart of
the program is the 31 mp3 files which you can listen to, on your computer, on CDs, or on mp3
players. Click here
or on the image to take a look at its website.
I've taken the course and say more about my experiences further down this Rocket Spanish review page.
In short, it is a practical, easy-to-use method to learn Spanish fast -- you can get a lot of the basics in just
a few weeks. I like it.
I think it's especially good for you if:
- You are planning a vacation in a Spanish-speaking country and want to be able to talk some with
- You are "on the go" or have more time to learn from mp3 files on an ipod (or other mp3 player) than by
sitting in front of a computer.
- You aren't a big fan of intricate computer software, or your computer is kind of an antique.
- You want something you can start today.
- You want something clear and straightforward, teaching you the words and phrases you are most likely to
need in conversation.
So What Exactly IS Rocket Spanish?
Its core is the audio course of 31 Spanish lessons, each one about 20 minutes long. The discussions are
between Mauricio Evlampieff who is from Chile and Amy Waterman, whose first language is English but speaks a
far better Spanish than I ever will!
At first I thought, "Gee, I'd rather hear two native speakers," but as I worked with the course more, I
realized that Amy became a kind of role model for me. This was useful in motivation, and she has a great
An accompanying e-book gives you the actual transcript of the dialog, along with further comments and
There are several more e-books as well. The beginning and advanced grammar books are actually fun to read, as
they are attractively laid out. A lot of care obviously went into making the lessons enticing.
There are also some enjoyable ways to enhance your vocabulary, an online forum, email support, and
a 60-day money back guarantee.
Consider These Points About Rocket Spanish
- Rocket Spanish is very easy to use. Basically, just listen to the audio files, practice out loud, and
do a bit of reading in the e-books.
- Because it's easy to use, I would guess that people are more likely to do the Rocket Spanish
lessons than they are to do some of the more complex computer-based programs out there. It's easy to fit into
your life, with no computer hassles.
- The add-on vocabulary building is very useful, as is the online forum where you can get your questions
- If you download Rocket
Spanish, you can have the whole package just a few minutes from now... or from whenever you
My Experiences Testing Rocket Spanish
My husband and I were both pleasantly surprised by how nicely Rocket Spanish is put together. We listened to a
number of the lessons on a long road trip from central Mexico to the US. We picked up quite a
few phrases and grammatical points, rather to our surprise. (The Rocket Spanish team was kind enough
to provide me with a review copy of the program. My Spanish would not be called anything like perfect, but I
am at a pretty advanced level, and I wanted to do a Rocket Spanish review here on the site.)
I've written a short report called Rosana’s Top Five Tips for Using Rocket Spanish and Other Rocket
Language Courses, which you will get if you purchase Rocket Spanish by clicking through from this site. (I
make a commission on these sales and this is my way of thanking you for buying through my site.)
To see for yourself what Rocket Spanish offers, click on the image: